Miami Pain & Diagnostics specializes in advanced interventional pain management treating painful conditions of the spine such as back pain, neck pain, sciatica, herniated disc, arthritis and RSD. Our physicians use state-of-the-art, minimally invasive, Imaging/X-ray guided, surgical techniques to treat these often debilitating painful conditions. Most of these procedures are done on a same-day outpatient basis under local anesthesia and/or intravenous sedation. Using an interdisciplinary team approach, MP&D will diagnose and develop a
cost effective pain management program to help our patients accomplish more freedom in their lives, improved physical function and an early return to work.
Some of the medical conditions that we treat at Miami Pain & Diagnostics
- Acute and Chronic Back Pain
- Acute and Chronic Neck Pain
- Disc Herniations/Disc Disease of the Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
- Peripheral Nerve Entrapments
- Post-Laminectomy Syndromes/Arachnoiditis
- Myofascial Pain Syndromes
- Acute Herpes Zoster/Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spur Syndrome
- Foot & Ankle Disorders
- Osteoarthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis- Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Elbow
When appropriate, other treatment modalities are also utilized. These include physical therapy, psychological therapy and adjuvant pharmacotherapy.